- Rhymes: -ʌmpə(r)
- one who thumps
Thumper may refer to:
- Thumper (Medicine), An oxygen or electric powered CPR Assist Device.
- Thumper (Motorcycle), a four-stroke single cylinder motorcycle
- Bible thumper, a derisive term used to describe Christian fundamentalists
- Diesel-Electric Multiple Unit, the British Rail Class 205 and Class 207 diesel electric multiple units are nicknamed Thumpers
- M79 Grenade launcher, a weapon nicknamed "Thumper"
- Sun Fire X4500, a storage server code-named "Thumper"
- WORTH produces first official NCAA Collegiate aluminum baseball bat, The Tennessee "Thumper" in 1974.
- "Thumper", a song by Raging Speedhorn on the album Raging Speedhorn
- "Thumper", a popular drinking game.
- Jeremy Paxman, host of University Challenge
- Restrictor, a machine in the game Half-Life 2, also known as Thumpers
- "Thumper", a term used to name the Activity Indicator in early versions of Mozilla Firefox
- "Thumper" is a character from the Twisted Metal Series of Sony Playstation. He is portraited as a african-american South Central gangsta that drives a pink and white 64 Impala-like car.
in fictional characters:
- Thumper (Disney), a rabbit in the Disney animated film Bambi
- Thumper, a quarry driller in Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends
- Thumper, Hopper's pet grasshopper in A Bug's Life
- Thumper, a recurring character in the television show Veronica Mars
- Thumper (Dune), a mechanical device in the science fiction novel Dune
- Thumper, a character in the James Bond film Diamonds Are Forever